« Home | Happy 28th Birthday, Caza!! (16 April) » | Amazing Facts » | The Short Life Span Of An Arowana » | Wondrous of A Married Life » | CSI NY Coming Soon! » | Grieving Over A Loss » | Gold fish & Arowana » | No Problems, No Worries, No Troubles, No Fears - N... » | Late To Work Today » | Mind Your Own Business & Leave Me Alone!! » 

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 

Patience Is The Heart Of Virtue

I was on leave yesterday. Finally, I managed to find the time to go and see my gynae. It was 5 months since my last visit to her clinic. I was supposed to see her every month , but I kept postponing. Maybe because I wanted to wait for the 6 months period, just to hear her say that I can start trying to conceive. After my previous complication, she advised me to take a 6 months break and now the 6 months is over.

So, I went in to see her, she did the ultrasound from outside and inside. Alhamduillah, everything looks normal. Then she proceeded with pap smear. To tell the truth, I was a bit scared of pap smear. Worrying of the pain and uncomfort it might caused. Especially when having the lights focused on *you know where* and the metal thing that was inserted. To my relief, it wasn't as bad as i thought. I gotta give credit to my gynae for her gentle and sort of relax approach. It was over in 2 minutes.

I had to do a beta-HCG blood test and this is like the kejulieth time i drew blood this year that i got so used to the needles and can actually stare at the needlepoint as it pierced my skin and into my vein. It was fascinating actually to watch my blood flowed into the tube. Alah bisa, tegal biasa, orang kata.

The results of my pap smear and beta-HCG test will be out by next week. The pap smear looks promising but I am a bit worried on the HCG test. The HCG level in my body should be below 5 or better 0. This is to make sure no more complications arise from my next pregnancy. The last time I checked it was 11. That was 4 months ago, hopefully now it is gone from my blood stream.

Even if the beta-HCG was 0, my gynae advised me as not to get pregnant yet, and wait for another 6 months just to make sure everything is ok. 6 months is actually a short period of time, but it seems like ages to me. Of course it does when you plan to get pregnant quick.

But if that's what the doctor dictated, i have to comply. Rather than regret for not taking heed.

If Aqus was willing to wait, why can't i?

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.