« Home | No Problems, No Worries, No Troubles, No Fears - N... » | Late To Work Today » | Mind Your Own Business & Leave Me Alone!! » | Happy 24th Birthday To Azah » | I Am Constipated » | New Blog Looks » | Mario Drops Out Of American Idol? » | Selamat Pagi Duhai Mentari » | Which MARVEL Superheroine Are You » | Going For Pap Smear Soon » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

Gold fish & Arowana

It's been quite a while since my last entry. I have been quite busy with life and work lately. Guess what? I have an aquarium at home right now! Frankly, I'm not really into pets. I dun have any interests or disinterests in them. This is the first time that I have fishes as pet. My husband is a fish lover. As pets and in his meals as well. Ha Ha , i guess he just loves fish. Probably because he's born under the Aquarius sign. So now we have 5 gold fish *blobb *blobb and 1 arowana fish. Ikan kelisa la tu. A pearl arowana.. So cute, it is only about 10 cm long. But that's good enuff. Bigger arowana means big bucks, up to thousands. So hopefully, we can take care of our arowana until it is big enough and sell it for RM20,000. Ha ha talk about making money.

One thing I'm concern about is who's going to wash the 3-feet aquarium every month with all the little droppings the fish left behind? He he...leave that to my hubby of course. I didn't know anything about fishes in the first place. Only that it will make a great meal. Those edible one of course. But it is really fascinating to watch them swim freely without a care in the world and no predators also. Another great thing is , it is a huge distraction for my hubby. He wouldn't mind passing the TV remote control to me as he's busy watching the fishes. Eheh talk about heaven.. I have the TV all to myself....

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.