« Home | Mind Your Own Business & Leave Me Alone!! » | Happy 24th Birthday To Azah » | I Am Constipated » | New Blog Looks » | Mario Drops Out Of American Idol? » | Selamat Pagi Duhai Mentari » | Which MARVEL Superheroine Are You » | Going For Pap Smear Soon » | The Oracle Has Spoken » | The Jung & Enneagram Test Results » 

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 

Late To Work Today

I woke up with a headache this morning. Dragged myself out of bed, went to the living room and lie down on the sofa. Luckily Aqus took a ride with a friend to his office and I will drive to mine. I woke up from my sofa slumber at 8.05am, showered and get dressed. Suppose to be at office by 8.30am.
I arrived at the office at 8.45 am and Guess What?? Out of all days, the HR decided to take late staff attendance TODAY. Arrghh as if my headache is not enough.
It is kinda ironic when you're early everyday (usually I arrived at the office by 8.00am), and nobody is there to check on the attendance. This one day you're late and the whole HR Department is there at the lobby to take ur name. Oh well, that's the only thing they are efficient in, anyway.
Frankly, I couldn't care less about getting my name taken. There were dozens of names in the lists. Looks like everyone is late today.
They can give us show cause letters for being late, if only the staff could give HR show cause letters, there will be dozens of them for being incompetent in so many perspectives.
It is a sad thing when company punishes you for being late but did they ever reward your work, or even appreciate you staying back?

I guess to punish is a lot easier than to appreciate.

Best regards from NY! basketball Cox internet pop up blocker

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.