« Home | Happy 24th Birthday To Azah » | I Am Constipated » | New Blog Looks » | Mario Drops Out Of American Idol? » | Selamat Pagi Duhai Mentari » | Which MARVEL Superheroine Are You » | Going For Pap Smear Soon » | The Oracle Has Spoken » | The Jung & Enneagram Test Results » | Too Tired For Writing Or Talking » 

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 

Mind Your Own Business & Leave Me Alone!!

I get irritated with people who likes to comment on my appearance and especially on my weight. They will stop by at my cubicle and start saying things like " I noticed you have put on a lot of weight" or " Why is your face so chubby?" and stuff like that. It's like suddenly I have a pemerhati team who has no work but to comment on how I look or how much I weigh. It has always been like that since ages. When I don't go out to lunch, they will assume I'm on diet. When I lost weight, they appear concern whether I'm ill (or plain jealousy perhaps?). When I gain weight, they ask dozens of questions. I feel like telling them to buzz off and mind your own business. The irony part is that those who asked on my weight aren't supermodel sizes either. No, correction. They can't even pass as medium sized. So, why bother me? My family doesn't care if I am fat. My husband loves me the same. Sometimes i feel they just like to make me feel bad or as if i didn't notice myself that I no longer fit in my old clothes.
But do they stop to ask why? Or what is the possible explanation behind my weight gain or whatever it is? Do they know that I don't pig out on food and that I almost everyday skip lunch after I ate my breakfast? Or that I CANNOT GO ON A DIET?? I can always lose the weight anytime and be a babe-licious lady any time i want, but i don't want the risk of taking all the extra effective pills but lose my chance on having a child.
Of course this things don't matter to these people. Sometimes I wish I can just lash out to these people and shoved their words back in their nosy throats.

I almost feel like telling them the following but I am the type to swallow these words and keep it all inside.

- Kalau aku gemuk pun, bukannya aku makan nasik kat rumah ngko, so beras ko tak habis pun
- Kalau aku gemuk , ko ke yang sakit??
- Ko nie tanya banyak-banyak, jeles ke? Aku tau kau nak jadi mcam aku
- Bini/ laki ko tak kasik ke semalam (har har)
-Siapa upah ko tanya aku banyak-banyak macam polis nie?
-Sejak bila kau keje part-time jadi paparazzi?
-Kalau aku gemuk, kau tak dapat gaji bulan nie ker?
-Sejak bila aku hire kau jadi personal consultant aku nih?
- Aku bersyukur ngan nikmat Tuhan beri, gemuk ke bulat ke, comel ker, itu rezeki DIA pada aku, esok lusa dia tarik nikmat tu dari ngko jangan nyesal la.Belajar bersyukur dari skarang.

"I am beautiful no matter what the say, words can't bring me down"

-Superficial world, superficial human-

the thing about human, they tend to critize without looking at the mirror.. ya?

Very nice site! »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.