« Home | Amazing Facts » | The Short Life Span Of An Arowana » | Wondrous of A Married Life » | CSI NY Coming Soon! » | Grieving Over A Loss » | Gold fish & Arowana » | No Problems, No Worries, No Troubles, No Fears - N... » | Late To Work Today » | Mind Your Own Business & Leave Me Alone!! » | Happy 24th Birthday To Azah » 

Sunday, April 17, 2005 

Happy 28th Birthday, Caza!! (16 April)

Yep, I change my blog template again, I like this one better. I like the bubble wave at the top of the page. Might stick with it. See how things goes ;)

I am full up to my head today, been eating since noon. Aqus, my sister and I went to a wedding kenduri in Kelana Jaya. The food was delicious. Since we didn't have any breakfast, we were eating like we hadn't eaten in 5 days :D. Then we went to Caza's house for another session of lip smacking, scrumptious food and of course the indulgence cake. I'm reminding myself not to take a heavy dinner or I might burst.

Thanx dear Caza, and happy 28th birthday to you.

To Caza:

Thank You for being a big part of my life; childhood, kindergarten, primary school, secondary school , my bridesmaid and till now. We have been friends for 23 years and let's be friends for another 23 years to come and till eternity.

Thank you for being a wonderful friend. Although we have grown older and have new circles of friends, we have never grew apart. Thanks for all the support and warmth of friendship that you've shown to me.

I wish you all the best in life and may you have all the things that your heart desired,all your dreams come true but most of all i wish you happines and true love.




P/S: There goes my 7 day diet *sigh

hehe..

thank you for the great book! me and faizal was actually waiting for the paperback version of the book. and i love it! i will most definitely find time to finish the book by this week. okeh?

i love u very2 much. thank u for the wonderful 23 years...

thanks to azah & aqus too for dropping by!

Sooo glad you and faizal liked it...eheh at first i want to buy the Da Vinci's code, then decided that Grisham's book would be a better and safer choice.

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.