« Home | Grieving Over A Loss » | Gold fish & Arowana » | No Problems, No Worries, No Troubles, No Fears - N... » | Late To Work Today » | Mind Your Own Business & Leave Me Alone!! » | Happy 24th Birthday To Azah » | I Am Constipated » | New Blog Looks » | Mario Drops Out Of American Idol? » | Selamat Pagi Duhai Mentari » 

Thursday, March 31, 2005 

CSI NY Coming Soon!

I am a die-hard fan of CSI. If there was one TV show that I cannot miss, this would be the one. There are many investigations and cop stories on TV but none come as close as CSI. I still remembered the first time CSI was aired, I got so attached to the show. Then came CSI Miami which everyone said is not as entertaining as CSI Vegas but to me both shows are at par. Next, CSI New York will be invading AXN!! I will be filled up to my head with CSI and enjoying every moment of it!

My interests in forensics and investigations with CSI are probably due to the fact that the thorough investigations that they do and all the laboratory experiments and chemicals just excite me. I have been fascinated in Chemistry since I got introduced to Science in Form 1, that's why I decided to further my degree in Chemistry. Although I am working in an Internet based (ISP) company now, watching CSI gives me a sense of déjà vu and at the same time I got to refreshed my brain on all the chemical terms. I can always relate the episodes with my chemistry mind , with the once-so-familiar terms of the chemical solvents and solutions and lab apparatus (Mass Specs, UV, GC-MS, NMR and lots more). While some CSI conversations will leave my friends puzzled, I can give a wide grin that said "I know what the guys are talking about". Cocky huh? Ha ha.

Both the senior forensic officer in Vegas and Miami; Grissom and Horatio has different approaches in solving the cases. Grissom being the more meticulous, quiet but observant guy. He can be too workaholic at times and married to his job shall I say?
Horatio; the detective who's tough, rugged but at the same time is a savior to all the victims and their family. He will not settle down until the case has been solved. More like the knight in shining armor approach.
I have yet to watch CSI NY but I will certainly be keeping an eye on Detective Taylor (played by Gary Sinise) and his team.

I am definitely turning into a couch potato but honestly I don't really care about that. I always have this satisfied feeling washed over me after watching every episode of CSI. What will I do without AXN?that reminds me, we have to pay the Astro bill on time to avoid service interruption. Wouldn't want to miss even one episode!.



Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.