« Home | Between Pontianak Menjerit (Vampire Screaming) & M... » | Can you raed tihs? » | When Quota Prevails.... » | Advertisement Of The Year - Happy Father's Day » | We Are Moving Out » | The Ultimate Star Wars Personality Test » | Selamat Bertunang, Azah & Jaffry » | Cakkk!! I'm back!! » | Winner American Idol 4 ...Carrie Underwood! » | Meeting 9 to 5 » 

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 

Succumbing to Life


HELP ME TO RESURFACE

Nothing much is happening in my life right now. Work seems to be taking a big chunk of everything. It has been going back from work at 7pm (at least) for the past few weeks. Not really a problem since I don’t have kids yet, but I find it a torment to the body, mind & soul. In 4 words : I HATE MY JOB. I guess 5 years here is enough for me. I need to break through. There’s no spark of excitement whatsoever. I do my job for the sake of the monthly salary and that’s not good. Yes, I know there are many graduates out there who are still unemployed and I should thank my lucky stars, say you? Not that I’m not thankful but I just feel like I had enough. I am purely unmotivated. I envy people who has punctual 9 to 5 working hours. At least they have other things to look forward to after work. By the time I got home, I would be sore all over and all I can think of is the bed. How can you self-motivate when the effort is simply futile?


THE TRAGEDY OF MOVING

We are finally settled comfortably in the new house instead of sleeping on the piles of clothes :) Although tiring and missing most of my favourite TV shows, moving is definitely fun. It takes you away from you daily routine of going back to the same house for years. Yup, I’ll do anything for something different. Feels like my life is going stagnant, pretty scary when your are only 28. By the way, as much as we like moving, our pet fishes didn’t. Aqus put them in a pail so that he can cleaned the aquarium. Sadly, 6 of them died leaving only one survivor which we had to give away to the new neighbour (luckily they have an aquarium) because it will take some time before we get the aquarium ready again. It was only last Sunday that we finally get the aquarium working again and went fish shopping. Bought goldfishes again since they are the easiest to take care of. I wanted colourful salt water fish like Nemo but taking care of them is mighty tedious so we decided not to. Ya, like I have enough time for myself la kan. So, we got ourselves another 5 goldfishes. Everytime we missed the one survivor we gave away, we just have to look to the right of the house and there he is , swimming happily with his new family. My neighbour placed their aquarium outside so you can keep an eye whether they are feeding the fish or not. Ha ha.




Hai, susahkan bile dah unmotivated. I've been doing what I do now for 5 years. Rasanya dah go up hill, go down hill, up and down berapa kali dah.

Maybe you need a change of scenery. Tukat division ker? Or, balik ke parent company? You're not tied down , right? Unlike me who has 5 more years to be bonded...UWAAAAAAA!!!

Along: the journey up and down the hill sound so familiar.
On change of scenery, I wish it was easy as brushing my teeth but in my opinion is no point, tukar division is like never going to happen, what more go back to parent company .Feels like i am bonded as well. Rigid.
Probably when cows land on the moon kot. Ha ha. Thanx for the concern anyway *hugs*

That's a great story. Waiting for more. buy vardenafil where Baby protective headphone

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.