« Home | The Ultimate Star Wars Personality Test » | Selamat Bertunang, Azah & Jaffry » | Cakkk!! I'm back!! » | Winner American Idol 4 ...Carrie Underwood! » | Meeting 9 to 5 » | Me & My Allergy » | Cahaya - Kris Dayanti » | More About AzaLea » | Waiting to Break Away!! » | Self Diagnosis Pressure Test » 

Monday, June 20, 2005 

We Are Moving Out

this weekend from our current apartment in Pinggiran Putra to a more comfortable double storey house which is just 200m away. He he...

Reason being is the apartment is just nice for the two of us but it proves to be a bit of inconvenient when my Parents in Law come into town with my siblings in law (all 4 of them). Not to mention my other relatives. Not that they complained since the apartment has swimming pool and everything, the kids love it. I just like them to be more comfortable spending their time here.

Besides, the house we are moving to belongs to my brother and he's give a cheaper rental than the current apartment we're living in. More space also means more privacy, hehe correct meh?

Our house in
Prima Tropika will only be completed by middle next year and by the time we do some furnishings, grills,defect check and all it might take until end of next year. Haha..then the headache of paying for a house will add on to the current headaches..We fell in love at first sight with the house and despite the fact that it is a bit too pricey, pejam mata jer la and beli..( just close our eyes and purchase).

The latest phase of the house is much more expensive and exclusive with Balinese Style and 2,100 square feet but the price is RM300,000++ !! Let's just say that they increase the price up to RM30,000.

But of course when we thought of buying, I forecasted my salary to be higher than now (by the yearly increament) but since this year's increament is nowhere to be seen yet, it might be a problem later but I 'll worry bout that later.

Now I need to worry on packing our things and finding movers. It might take several trips to the house. Luckily it is just 5 mins away. It will definitely be a tiring weekend. Have to inform the ASTRO people to come and dismantle and re-install the dish. Woudn't want to miss my AF3 !!

i've never been to your current place, and now you're moving?! aiyoh. i feel bad. if u need help this weekend, i'll be around ok?

Considering the fact that I've lived there for only 1++ year, you are forgiven :D

Come by to my new place la nanti yer, anytime u're welcome.

Thanks for the offer. InsyaALLAH can manage kot..slow slow

the house you are building is beautiful, azalea! it's just really wow!!! :)

Thanx Selina,

I just hope that I can save enough money for the interior design :D

woo..best ah rumah baru tu. I saw the bedrooms and I love them. The master bedroom seems huge!!

Have fun moving. It sucks, yeah..but think of all the fun decorating you'll have.

Happy moving...!! Hope everything goes well yer...

Tapi mmg penat wooo...tak ingat! Tp takper laaa..buat ler slow2 yer..

Good luck.. :)

Along:

The bedroom is huge and the house is nice. The rumah contoh la kan..the real ones tak tau la , kot2x lain pulak. That's why I fell in love with it ;)

Aapitz:

Sebenarnya rasa tak sanggup nak pindah nie, memikirkan penat, taun depan nak pindah lagi. I probably will just humban barang2x dalam rumah, haha malas nak menyusun. Might take me months :D

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.