« Home | Me & My Allergy » | Cahaya - Kris Dayanti » | More About AzaLea » | Waiting to Break Away!! » | Self Diagnosis Pressure Test » | From The Corner Of My Eye » | My Test Results Are Out » | A Letter For My Ma On Mother's Day » | Happy Mother's Day (2nd Sunday of May) » | I Am Brooding (Dark, Dark Life) » 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 

Meeting 9 to 5




Today has been a MEETING day. I was in operations meeting this morning from 9.00am - 2.00pm. And in the afternoon I had to attend another presentation from 2.30pm - 5.15pm. So, that concludes the whole day of just attending meetings.
It is a major difference from my previous job assignment where I was required to sit in front of the PC all the time. Meetings, walking around or socializing simply mean my tasks will not be completed.
Yup, I transferred from marketing research to product marketing. Now, I have to get used to attending meetings.
That figures out why my other colleagues in product marketing can have that extra strength to work late until 8 or 9 pm while I was already burned out by 5.30pm when I was in research.
Half of their day gone attending meetings, they have to finish other tasks even if that means taking a few extra hours.
And all I did was sitting in front of the PC, doing secondary researches, databases and competitive analysis from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.
I hardly went to meetings before. Nope. Nada. Zilch. My brain must have been exhausted to the max.


But being in either dept has got it's own advantages. All in all, that's what working is all about.

I hate meetings - especially the one that was not related to me - technical mtg, as a reps, replacing ur boss...blah blah blahh...

Just sit there, doing nothing and have to lend your ear to hear the boring meeting..

What a waste of time....padahal kerja berlambak nak kena wat kat opis...

So true, aapitz, rasa macam sangatla tak productive since the meeting is not directly related to us, nak kasik feedback pun macam tak sesuai. I hate to go to higher level meetings with top shots, lagi la terkedu duduk kat situ.

Looking for information and found it at this great site... litton pay bill

Best regards from NY! » »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.