« Home | Winner American Idol 4 ...Carrie Underwood! » | Meeting 9 to 5 » | Me & My Allergy » | Cahaya - Kris Dayanti » | More About AzaLea » | Waiting to Break Away!! » | Self Diagnosis Pressure Test » | From The Corner Of My Eye » | My Test Results Are Out » | A Letter For My Ma On Mother's Day » 

Monday, June 06, 2005 

Cakkk!! I'm back!!

Cakkkkk!!

Ehehe ello everybody, I'm back in the house. I am not quitting this blogging too soon. How has it been with everybody?? Miss me??
Life has been soooo hectic this past few weeks. We have been making too many road trips, I am still exhausted till today. A lot has been happening since my last posting and here's to sum it up:

1. Trip to Cherating
The Cherating trip involved me & Aqus and also another couple, Naza & hubby. Since they haven't been on a honeymoon yet, we thought it would be a good idea to go together.
Me & Aqus were supposed to head to Cherating by 10 am but guess what time did we left? 4.00 pm!! I went to an umm umm...ermm in*****ew. A walk-in one that took 6 hours.
Naza & hubby had already left in the morning , we travelled in separate cars.By the time we began our journey, they have already arrived in Legend Cherating Resort. Suprisingly, the trip didn't take long on the new highway, just 2.5 hours to Kuantan and about 1 hour more to Cherating. Very convenient compared to the conventional road. We arrived around 8pm.
I have never been to Cherating, frankly speaking I was expecting something like Langkawi's environment, where all the resorts, seafood restaurant and souvenir shops are build along the stretch of the beach and tourists walking around sightseeing and enjoying the view.
What embraced us once we reached there was a different environment. There were not much restaurants around although the resorts are quite a number. I hardly see any souvenir shop and the surroundings were so quiet. It is like a typical village in Malaysia, with a solemn and quite night life. I didn't see any foreign tourists at all. Just local people bringing their children for the school holidays. Did they stopped developing Cherating? I just don't know.
We took a trip up to Terengganu the next day. Even in Terengganu, most of the chalets are closed, the alive ones are in shambles, waiting to be demolished. I guess the tourism industry in Malaysia has taken a great blow from the tsunami. I didn't come across any "mat salleh" tourists, just local people, doing some bargaining especially at the Pasar Payang.
Apart from that, the stay in Legend Cherating was worthwhile. The room was cozy and comfortable, the food was quite good.
Along dear, I didn't take any pictures because i do not own a digital camera and we left our camera at home due to the rush. Hope that my brain is photographic enough to save me the memory of the trip :D
2. Selamat Pengantin Baru, Mai & Zaimi
Alhamdulillah, Mai & Zaimi is already bonded in the sacred and blessed matrimony bond on 29th May 2005. I wish both of you a happy and prosperous life and blessed with many wonderful, beautiful children. Sorry for not making it to your wedding, ya, the Cherating thing.
3. Congratulations to Mama Reenaz & Papa Ijan
Abundance of joy for Mama Reenaz for delivering a healthy baby boy in SMJC on 2nd June 2005 . Her baby boy is named Muhammad Ridhwan bin Nor Azizan. Both mom and baby is in good health, InsyaALLAH. Reenaz is a wonderful and dear friend of mine, she will be a great mom to her baby boy. Just heard the news today her baby has been admitted to ICU due to some conditions.
Reenaz dear,
There are times when Allah will test us and I hope you will facethis difficulties with a strong heart. I will be praying for the health of your baby boy. Be strong dear sweet mother, you will soon see through this ordeal.
4. Happy Birthday to My Ma !
2nd June also marked my beloved Ma's 58th birthday. Many happy returns Ma and may all your wishes come true, among them a long life and blessed with happiness. I love you with all of my heart.
That basically wraps up my previous week activities. There's a lot more to write actually but the lazy bug has bite me, so I got to lay back for a while. Kemalasan tahap maksima. Hu hu.

i missed you, sweetie. so you've been traveling. how wonderful! :)

Hi Selina dear,
Yup, decided to spend time with my husband. It's the aftermath that I can't stand. I am still so tired.

glad u had fun! anyways, wished makcik normah happy belated birthday ya...

Aiseh, no pictures ah? Next time maybe.

Glad to hear you had a great time.

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.