« Home | Selamat Bertunang, Azah & Jaffry » | Cakkk!! I'm back!! » | Winner American Idol 4 ...Carrie Underwood! » | Meeting 9 to 5 » | Me & My Allergy » | Cahaya - Kris Dayanti » | More About AzaLea » | Waiting to Break Away!! » | Self Diagnosis Pressure Test » | From The Corner Of My Eye » 

Thursday, June 16, 2005 

The Ultimate Star Wars Personality Test



Not that I'm a fan of Star Wars. Just came across this in http://www.liquidgeneration.com/home.asp . Been quite some time since I did this quiz thingy . So, which personality are you?

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.