« Home | Advertisement Of The Year - Happy Father's Day » | We Are Moving Out » | The Ultimate Star Wars Personality Test » | Selamat Bertunang, Azah & Jaffry » | Cakkk!! I'm back!! » | Winner American Idol 4 ...Carrie Underwood! » | Meeting 9 to 5 » | Me & My Allergy » | Cahaya - Kris Dayanti » | More About AzaLea » 

Thursday, June 23, 2005 

When Quota Prevails....

She's a calm and gentle lady. Always with a sweet smile on her face. Such a sweet, sweet lady. Someone who is also kind at heart.

There were hardly days when she’s late for work. Most of the time she will be around when others are still on their way to the office.
A hardworking, diligent executive who always delivers her job on time. Never heard any objections from her on the tasks she has to do.
And I remembered her being present in the office 99% of her pregnancy days, hardly took any medical leave.
Infact she was still around when her due date was 2 days away.
I remembered how hesitant she was to take Emergency Leave when her son was sick.

And this is the same executive that they rate with 2.
An under achiever.
For the first time, I saw those gentle eyes were puffy and brimming with tears.
While others are enjoying their salary increament and bonus, she has little to enjoy for.

What didn’t she do to deserve ratings like others? She’s a competent and good executive just like the rest.

Let me tell you this. She didn’t get 3 or 4 or even 5 just because of the so-called QUOTA.


She is the black sheep so that the normal distribution of the appraisal will look nice. In another word, the victim.


What you deprive her of in this world, you will have to give her back di akhirat (after this world).





It is as simple as that.



(This story is fictitious. It is not related to anyone living or dead, except those hearts who have been touched........ )

serious shit!!

eh, got ah? I knew the system stinks sometimes, but I didn't know it was this bad!!

kesiannya...I have a feeling this isn't fictional coz...I just know.

*sigh*

it is sad isn't it along? I wished there's something i can do to help but how can you help on this matter?

I used to think the system was outrageous but now it is the ultimate crap.

life is never fair. and yes, we get our reward in the afterlife.

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.