« Home | Waiting to Break Away!! » | Self Diagnosis Pressure Test » | From The Corner Of My Eye » | My Test Results Are Out » | A Letter For My Ma On Mother's Day » | Happy Mother's Day (2nd Sunday of May) » | I Am Brooding (Dark, Dark Life) » | I am Busy , Busy, Busy » | It's A Girl !! » | I was Ranked At No. 12 Today » 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 

More About AzaLea

I got this questionnaires from a dear friend's Friendster.

Here's my version:
1.Fave nickname?
Azalea

2.how old are you ?
27 going 28

3.which school did u go to?
Form 1-3, Sri Aman Girls, Form 4-5, MRSM Muar

4. Which U did u go to?
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. I am a local. Huhu

5. Which faculty did u studied in?
Faculty of physics & applied sciences. Major: Chemistry

6.What did u graduated in?
BSc. Chemistry

7. Where are you working at currently?
TM Net. A huge deviation from my degree

8.when is your birthday?
On the 10th of every September

9.status ?
status quo. Married ..eheh

DO YOU??

10. smoke ?
Nope.

11.drink ?
Lots of plain H20

12. cry when you are jealous ?
I dun cry over jealousy. Just spank him.

13.hurt yourself when you felt you hurt your loved
Nope. I Simply apologize

14. hate yourself ?
Nope. I’m thankful for who I am but I do envy some people

FAVOURITES??

15. perfume?
Ralph Lauren’s Romance, Elizabeth Arden’s Green Tea, Cartier’s So Pretty

16. food ?
I like anything that is served hot & tasty

17. places?
Switzerland .No. Seriously. Home :) .No place like home

18. show(s) ?
CSI. All three of them. Tru Calling, Apprentice, Cold Squad

19. songs ?
depends on my mood

20. movies ?
Thrillers & Horrors

21. seasons ?
Malaysia’s . Hujan emas di negeri orang….I’d like to see & touch real snow *sigh

22. ice cream flavours ?
Vanilla & with almonds or pecan in them

PREFER??

23. skaters or surfers?
surfers. Not that it makes any difference to me

24. coffee or tea ?
Coffee. Ice blended. Rhumba. Nyummie…

25. pink or blue ? Both colours are nice.
Reminds me of a girl and a boy

26. shower cream or soap ?
Shower cream. I like to be lathered in lotsa foams :D

27. Cinemas to DVD?
DVDs. At the comfort of my own home.

HAVE YOU EVER??

28. hug?
Ya. Loved ones & stuffed toys

29. how many diff people have you kissed ?
I’ve kissed lots of kids & babies.

30. love someone till you don't mind dying for him?
No point dying over somebody, I just live and die for ALLAH. Others I offer love & affection

31. showed attitude to your spouse?
I’m a mere human. Some nasty attitudes tends to get released at moments

32. run away from home ?
Nope. Home is where the heart lies

WHO IS??

33. the last person you called ? My hubby

34. the last person who text you ?
My manager. Huhu

35. who are the people who can always cheer you up?
My hubby, family & my beloved friends

ASK YOURSELF??

36. how's your life nowadays ?
I am happy & content. Waiting for my live to be complete

37.what's in your mind right now ?
My bed. Badly needs to have a nap

38.Who annoys you the most ?
Selfish people & hypocrites

39. what do you think about your love life right now?
Couldn’t have been better. I’m blessed

40. who's your favourite person to crap with ?
My cubicle mate. Haha Guess who

41. will you survive without love?
Definitely not. Love makes me blossom

42. what will make you happier ?
Workwise: To quit my job & start a business, Personal life: Children …lotss of them

43. Got any plans for tonight?
Nope. Just another nite of doing the wedding stuff. Besides CSI Vegas is on air tonite

44. Fave song?
English: Sunday Morning by Maroon 5. Malay: Cahaya by Kris Dayanti

45. What are you doing?
Doing this rite now

46. Single or taken?
Taken. He he

47. Are you afraid of getting hurt?
Yes. Emotionally more than physically

48. Are you afraid to hurt the one you love?
Yes. Although I sometimes do that subconsciously

49. Do u think 2005 is a good year for u?
Started quite well. Hope it gets better

50. What song is stuck in your head right now?
Lonely, I am so loneelyyyy…..Catchy tune..hehe

51. Who do you dedicate that song to?
Nobody. Just there for no reason

52. What's your current mood right now?
Restless and sleepy

53. What lipstick colour do you wear?
Rite now is brown. I like earth shades

54. Why is love blind?
Because there’s no telling whether you’ll fall over looks or personality. Sudden crushes are due to looks but knowing each other for some time will lead to falling for the personality. Depends on individuals

55. What's your fave colour?
Lime Green

56. What’s your fave shopping place?
Any shopping malls is fine with me

57. Where do you like to shop for shoes?
Panache & Shoe Connection

58. Where do you like to shop for accessories?
Bonita & Axxess

59. Where do you like to shop for bags?
Any where is fine as long as they’re good

60. Where do you like to buy shakes?
Don’t fancy them. McD’s are quite ok though

61. Where do you like to shop for outfits?
Total Woman

62. Where do you like to shop for scents?
Fragranceonline.com or Sasa

63. Where do you like to shop for stationery?
Err..I no longer buy them. Get free from office

64. Where do you like to buy toys and gifts?
Toy City, Memory Lane, Lovely Lace, Bonita

65. Where do you like to watch movies?
Berjaya or Pyramid TGV. Very comfortable

66. Where do you like to shop for makeup?
Maybelline, Loreal or Revlon corners in any Guardians or Watsons

67. Where do you like to shop for toiletries?
Hypermarkets & Pharmacies

68. Where do you like to shop for cds/dvds?
”Local” DVD shops. RM8/RM10 each. Buy 5 free 1. Sssshhhh….

69. Where do you like to shop for groceries?
Tesco or JJ

70. Where do you like to shop for books?
Popular & MPH

71. Lastly, where are all these shops located?
Around Klang Valley & KL


Feel free to use or put them in your blogs. Go ahead, knock yourself out.



Good design!
[url=http://wyrdbnak.com/ppbl/hsmh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jildvwwz.com/shwd/etfa.html]Cool site[/url]

Good design!
http://wyrdbnak.com/ppbl/hsmh.html | http://vcrydjfq.com/jjki/udyk.html

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.