« Home | Self Diagnosis Pressure Test » | From The Corner Of My Eye » | My Test Results Are Out » | A Letter For My Ma On Mother's Day » | Happy Mother's Day (2nd Sunday of May) » | I Am Brooding (Dark, Dark Life) » | I am Busy , Busy, Busy » | It's A Girl !! » | I was Ranked At No. 12 Today » | Ello..Ello... Is Anyone There? » 

Monday, May 16, 2005 

Waiting to Break Away!!








Countdown 12 Days More to My Breakaway!!


Legend Cherating Here I Come...


I am physically here but my mind & soul are not. Been some time since we took some time off for a holiday. It might be a normal trip to Cherating for some people but I've never ben there so I'm really looking forward to the trip!

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.