« Home | My Test Results Are Out » | A Letter For My Ma On Mother's Day » | Happy Mother's Day (2nd Sunday of May) » | I Am Brooding (Dark, Dark Life) » | I am Busy , Busy, Busy » | It's A Girl !! » | I was Ranked At No. 12 Today » | Ello..Ello... Is Anyone There? » | Help Me, Anyone? » | My Friend? Ha Ha What A Liar » 

Thursday, May 12, 2005 

From The Corner Of My Eye





Have you ever felt that you saw something or someone from the corner of your eye only to turn and look straight at that moving object and find there's nothing there?

I have.

Infact I have experienced that more than 3 times. I would be watching TV or reading magazines when I will notice some movement near me which I cannot see properly unless I turn my head and look straight at it. And in all encounters, when I turned to look, there was nothing there.Hmmm...

It looks like a white moving thing, sometimes, it almost look like a figure running and disappear immediately when I turn to focus on it. It's not really scary but not ordinary either.

I wonder if my eyes were playing tricks on me. Or probably the lights or the swaying leaves out on the streets.

But seriously I am not too sure. Sometimes it makes my heart skip a beat.

Especially when at that point of time my mind suddenly remembered on incidents that happen to people who are gifted with sixth sense. They most often that not, see supernatural things through the corners of their eyes.

And the story of one of my ex-colleague who saw a figure in white dress with long hair that reached the floor in the washroom for Disabled. She saw "it" from the corner of her eye and decided not to enter. It was 6.00pm.
Or when I saw one of my junior in MRSM running around in the toilet at 1 am in the morning with the lights off only to return to the room and saw her sleeping soundly in her bed. I was going to turn on the toilet lights when I saw her making laps in there. All from the corner of my eye. A figure that looked like her.

I hope it's nothing. Probably my astigmatisme has gone worse and I need to have my eyes checked. It' s when you relate the incident to something that is supernatural that will cause goosebumps. Or maybe it's a sign to show that "they" are around. It is that similar feelings when you suddenly felt cold for no reason or when you felt someone was standing behind you when no one was actually there. An unexplainable "presence" feeling.

Whatever the logical explanation is, I'm not going to think too much of it. And you shouldn't too.

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.