« Home | A Letter For My Ma On Mother's Day » | Happy Mother's Day (2nd Sunday of May) » | I Am Brooding (Dark, Dark Life) » | I am Busy , Busy, Busy » | It's A Girl !! » | I was Ranked At No. 12 Today » | Ello..Ello... Is Anyone There? » | Help Me, Anyone? » | My Friend? Ha Ha What A Liar » | Patience Is The Heart Of Virtue » 

Thursday, May 12, 2005 

My Test Results Are Out

I posted Patience Is The Heart Of Virtue on my visit to gynae. Been calling her nurse couple of times to know my beta-HCG blood test and pap smear results. Yesterday, I got the news I've been waiting restlessly for. Alhamdulillah, my pap smear looks normal and my beta-HCG in blood is 2 (in order to start a safe pregnancy, the count should be maintain <5).

It is amazing how a good news can turn around your day. Despite the fact that I have to be in the crisis meeting from 9.30am - 3.30 pm, suddenly the ordeal is not too taxing. I am delighted and so relieved that everything is back to normal. Feels like the grey heavy clouds are passing and the ray of hope looks more promising.


Alhamdulillah Iela, all is fine...I pray to Allah that you'll be able to conceive soon ya ;o) My prayers are with you...jaga diri baik2x...

Thank you dear sweet mama.I pray that you will have a safe & easy delivery. Semoga berada dalam lindungan Allah 2X :)

I'm happy for u sista!

azalea, all the best. Insya'allah, dah sampai rezeki tu. Just take care of yourself, don't get stressed. Doakan semuanya selamat dan berjaya!!

Along & Sis Sue,

Thank you and wish me luck :)

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.