« Home | I Am Brooding (Dark, Dark Life) » | I am Busy , Busy, Busy » | It's A Girl !! » | I was Ranked At No. 12 Today » | Ello..Ello... Is Anyone There? » | Help Me, Anyone? » | My Friend? Ha Ha What A Liar » | Patience Is The Heart Of Virtue » | Happy 28th Birthday, Caza!! (16 April) » | Amazing Facts » 

Friday, May 06, 2005 

Happy Mother's Day (2nd Sunday of May)




MOTHER - My MA


I appreciate the many prayers

you've whispered during the worst moments in my life,

and the many hopes for my success

in all that I dreamed of.


I appreciate the kind wishes

that would make me so happy and fulfilled,

and the gentle words of encouragement

that were meant to strengthen my quests.


I appreciate the moments of sorrow

you experienced during my failures,

and the little gestures of kindness

that always made me feel better.


I appreciate your acceptance,

your ability to understand,

and the sincere friendship

that always gave me such security.


I appreciate the wisdom

of all the lessons you taught,

and the meaning behind the words

"unconditional love."


I appreciate all you've done

every word and gesture.

I know you've been the best there is

a mother beyond all compare.

For all you've done...

thank you, Ma.

For all that you are...

I love you.


This Mother's Day wish also goes out to all mothers and mothers-to-be out there. Happy Mother’s Day!



All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." -- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)


"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her." -- George Washington (1732-1799)


"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." --Author Unknown

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.