« Home | It's A Girl !! » | I was Ranked At No. 12 Today » | Ello..Ello... Is Anyone There? » | Help Me, Anyone? » | My Friend? Ha Ha What A Liar » | Patience Is The Heart Of Virtue » | Happy 28th Birthday, Caza!! (16 April) » | Amazing Facts » | The Short Life Span Of An Arowana » | Wondrous of A Married Life » 

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 

I am Busy , Busy, Busy

My "kerang" (shell) in action



The "kerang" (shell) from back view






The "kerang" (shell) from front view. You can put basically anything in them, from fabrics, shoes, perfumes, chocolates, Quran, Shirts

.It comes in 3 sizes. Daddy , Mummy and Li'll shell (depending on what you want to put inside them)



I am busy, busy, busy. Doing my other profession :) I have a passion for doing wedding favors and hantaran. I have been doing some for office mates and relatives. For those who are unfamiliar, wedding favors or hantaran we call back here in Malaysia are gifts that brides and grooms exchange during their weddings. They are nicely decorated since it is for the very special wedding occasion. Basically, the things that a bride or groom prepare for each other depend on each other's preferences and agreement; it could range from fabrics, shirts, perfume, toiletries, make-up sets, cakes, cookies, towel and can go as high as PDA's, mobile phone, and even car keys. It is not really a compulsory but it has become a tradition for Malay weddings.
The pics above is an example of one I did for a friend few months back. Pic is courtesy of Sis Sue

I have 3 pending orders with me now:

1. Aqus’ cuzin wedding – 10 hantaran and 100 bunga telur (egg flower?)

Deadline : 25/5/05
2. My sis’ engagement – 9 hantaran
Deadline: 5/06/05
3. An office mate’s wedding – 3 hantaran
Deadline : 5/06/05


The most challenging thing is I need to finish all the wedding favors before 28/05/05 because we are going to Cherating for a vacation from 28/05/05 until 30/5/05. By the time I come back, it will be too late to finish everything with other preparations and weddings to attend. So let’s see, I have roughly 3 weeks more..errkk hurry up ila!

Anyway, for anyone who would like to order any wedding favors, hantaran and bunga telur, I do take orders. Mostly as a part-time hobby to keep me busy after work, while watching TV. Price is very affordable rather than buying off shelf from Sayang You or SSF. I am not an expert but you can share your ideas on how you like them to be and I’ll try my best. I wish I can post all the pics here soon but I do not have any camera phone nor a digital camera. *sigh..now where’s that bonus they’re talking about??

I plan to take up fresh & artificial flower arrangements soon. Need to go for the classes. I plan to have a wedding hantaran, hampers + florist business one day. My passion for office work is diminishing. By having a part-time hobby at least I can take my mind off work. You can call it my “moments of sanctuary”.




u have one year, plus plus to do mine, ok? hehehehe

Waa.. Yess aa?? Yahoo... ehehe can can i do for you. Special punya!

eh, u can be on my panel of tukang buat hantaran kawin when I open my wedding planner boutique, ok? nak tak, I can give you good business punya...heheheh..contacts with a lot of mak datin ni.:D

That sounds good. I can be your wedding consultant.Heh heh that will be nice. Let's hope our aspirations will come true.

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.