« Home | I was Ranked At No. 12 Today » | Ello..Ello... Is Anyone There? » | Help Me, Anyone? » | My Friend? Ha Ha What A Liar » | Patience Is The Heart Of Virtue » | Happy 28th Birthday, Caza!! (16 April) » | Amazing Facts » | The Short Life Span Of An Arowana » | Wondrous of A Married Life » | CSI NY Coming Soon! » 

Friday, April 29, 2005 

It's A Girl !!





Congratulations to Sity & Azrai for the arrival of their new born baby girl, Sity Insyirah on 28/04/05 at 6.00 am. Bundles of joy for both of you and good luck on parenting !!

I wish I can come and visit you at Ampang Puteri but I'm down with fever, flu and cough. Wouldn't want to infect mom, dad and baby :)


A Poem For Baby Sity Insyirah

When you see the wonder in her eyes
and sweetness in her smile,
when you hold her close to your heart,
your tiny miracle of love...

When you kiss her precious little face
and hold her trusting hand,
you'll know that God has given you
a blessing from above.

P/S : Had my second pregnancy gone smoothly, I would have delivered on the same day. Oh Well, that's another story. Meanwhile I'm sharing other parents' joy ;)

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.