« Home | Ji....Oh Ji...... » | The Tragedy That Shocked The World » | A Cute Gift From Bandung » | Succumbing to Life » | Between Pontianak Menjerit (Vampire Screaming) & M... » | Can you raed tihs? » | When Quota Prevails.... » | Advertisement Of The Year - Happy Father's Day » | We Are Moving Out » | The Ultimate Star Wars Personality Test » 

Thursday, July 14, 2005 

I Am Not In The Mood

for anything.

I am not enjoying my life. I am granted 24 hours like everybody else everyday of which :


12 hours i am unhappy (7.30am - 7.30pm) because I will be at work. Yes, I arrive at 7.30am at the office most days now


5 hours of relaxed moments (7.30pm - 12.30am) spending time watching tv, dining or simply lazing around with my husband or getting visits from my family & friends sometimes


6 hours of tranquility (12.30am - 6.30am) is when i go to sleep


1 hour of for performing solat, taking my bath and other stuff



As you can see, 12 hours of my time is spent at work and as you know, i don't enjoy working here anymore. 50% of unhappiness every day is too much of a burden to me now.


Whine, whine away, Azalea, get yourself another job.


Yes, I am really into that now.


Bout time for me to go, following the footsteps of my friends who are resigning.
Perhaps the perfect job is out there for me, somewhere, I just got to find it.


It is ironic that I have been here for 5 years and I am witnessing friends who are here for 3 years or even less than that saying goodbye to us. We're losing 2 more very soon.


The time will come, I'm sure of it when it will be my turn to say goodbye to those who stay or have no choice but to stay.


What will motivate me to stay here? At this moment, nothing anymore.


Perhaps a few months back, some appreciation for the work I've done or how I used to arrive at work by 8.40 am before but now at 7.30am, sitting here alone writing this when no one is around yet.


No, I am not looking for recognition. Just some thoughts and appreciation for this executive of yours who have been here for 5 damn years. And for the fact that I AM the most senior executive here.


That doesn't stop the mocking tone of his voice whenever I was on MC, which is not a common thing I do. Funny how he didn't pick on others on the same issue.


Pray for me my dear friends, pray that I will get a better job, let me win this battle. Maybe then the realization will set in, that I too am important here.


I am tired of living an unhappy life. I have 12 satisfactory hours everyday now, I want to make it a full 24 hours.


He wants to see me at 8.30am this morning. Probably giving more tasks or some nagging in the morning. He's been doing a lot of that lately.


Whatever. It is going to be a long, long day.

mmg merundum la kita lately nih kan...

if u're leaving.. tinggal la,kami2 yg takder choice but hv to stay nih.

..sound like im losing another friend soon..

Distance will make our hearts grow fonder. Don't worry Nad, we can keep in touch. Right now I need to find the job first. I am still around, you can belanja me every day :D

Rasanya boleh, takde masalah kot. Please email me the details dulu bleh. Bilik apa nak superior ke deluxe, payment and so on and so forth. Please e-mail me at norazila@tmnet.com.my

*hugs* i'm praying for you. God is good. you'll find a job where you're happier.

whatever it is.. i agree with u,kena happy dgn kerja kita

unfortunately,im in the same situation like urs,cuma.. i hv no option..

terpaksa suka buat seketika.. what ever pun..keep on blogging yeah!

aiyahhh...tat kronik ker kat saner...??

well, that is what really happening here....they appreciate more outsiders rather than own staff....kat sini banyak sangat birokrasi laaa, politik dalaman sumer....cam maner orang cam kiter nak maju

Towards the end, i raser ramai staff sakit jiwa - depression + stress + tension

If given a choice, for sure i'll find another job. But what to do, i have no other choice - kaki dan tangan terikat. Kalo dah boring sanagt pon the best i can do is transfer different department.....tapi ader ker department best kat sini...hehehe

azalea - wish you all the best ya...hope you can find other job
yang sesuai and best....at least the one that will make you happy

Be strong girl....and i will pray for you...

Thank dear aapitz *hugs*

I guess I am not in the right working field..eheh tu la amik degree Chemistry, skali kerja kat Internet company. But it is the same as you jugak kan, degree in filming :)

I am going to make the best out of things while I'm still here. It's really good to know that friends are around to support me. * Hugs again*

Well done!
[url=http://oabndtlh.com/xrta/hphf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://illltcah.com/djmv/csjh.html]Cool site[/url]

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Well done!
http://oabndtlh.com/xrta/hphf.html | http://beapfnkl.com/cear/znxa.html

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.