« Home | I Am Not In The Mood » | Ji....Oh Ji...... » | The Tragedy That Shocked The World » | A Cute Gift From Bandung » | Succumbing to Life » | Between Pontianak Menjerit (Vampire Screaming) & M... » | Can you raed tihs? » | When Quota Prevails.... » | Advertisement Of The Year - Happy Father's Day » | We Are Moving Out » 

Thursday, July 21, 2005 

What's Up Dude?

The End of A Cat

My sister's cat died this morning. Nyau-nyau as we fondly called him. It was expected actually since he's an old and sick cat. Still when the time comes, the feeling of sadness is there. The cat has been with us for about 4 years. He came to our door out of nowhere, a fluffy cat with bushy tail and wearing a collar with bell. Instantly we knew that the cat belonged to somebody but since nobody claimed him, my sister claimed the cat as hers. He he she's a cat lover. I can't get over being scratched when I was small. Still phobia untill today. But Nyau-Nyau is a real gentle cat. He will keep his paws in whenever we played with him. Never scratched anyone. He changed my perception on cats. Really. Wherever he is now, I hope he will rest in peace. The cat will be missed.

The Backache Terror

I just recovered from a terrible out-of-this-world backache which spread from one end of the waist to the other and up the spine area. I had to take MC on Tuesday coz I can barely sit down. So, I went to the doctor, get myself some painkillers and lie all day in bed. There's a reason behind the backache. I have missed my menses for 3 months. The last one was on 28th April. No, I am not pregnant, just that the period stopped coming. Got an ultrasound scan to confirm it, and I was given pills to force the menses out. The pills were a killer. My period finally came together with the backache, period pain and headache. Luckily the pain is gone now. Remind me never to take those pills again. I am also worried it will caused osteoporosis due to the immense pain. Hope my bone doesn't deteriorate now. Too early. Drink milk? I am lactose intolerant!!

VICKS, my savior



Went to bed with a stuffed nose yesterday.Swallowed Clarityne, Panadols and rubbed some VICKS. Managed to get some sleep. My nose is still stuffed today but I woke up feeling better. So today I will still be dependent on this flu remedy. Hope tomorrow I will feel better. Looking around everybody seems to be down with something. But stuffed nose is ok. Compared to the previous backache, stuffed nose is like a breeze..Aaacchhooo He he.

oh nooooo.. what happened to nyau nyau? alahai.. i last saw him last month, masa singgah ur house. alahai, sedeynyer..

and u, take care of ur back ok?

Nyau Nyau dah takde :( He has been sick lately. Dah kurus sangat, maybe he's too old already. Azah sedih sangatla, kucing dia tuh..I'm sad too. Takde dah dia tunggu depan pintu tu. Ermm, thanx for your thoughts.

aziela dear..

sorry to hear bout your lost. me+gebu are cat lover's too.kucing si gebu ~MOP is the love of our life la kt rumah tu. cannot imagine kalau mop takder nanti..

apa2 pun.. kucing for sure masuk syurganya...hehehee

sorry to hear bout ur sickness.patut lama tak nampak.
hope u get well soon.

and i definately glad,u're back to write and update the blog,sista!

take care and get well...

Nad Dearie,

Yes I'm back di dalam arena blogging.
It is sad that my cat has died. Sometimes we didn't really notice how important a person/animal/thing is until they're gone.
He's a good cat. He belongs in heaven :)

dear aziela,

i'm so sorry about Nyau Nyau. i know just how difficult it is to have a pet die on you. :(

i hope your back is feeling better now, and your cold.

my menses are also irregular. sometimes late, sometimes, early. did the doctor say what caused the delay of your mens?

*hugs* i really hope you feel well now.

Dear Selina,

Hi! Thank you for your concern.It was tough to lose a pet. I'm thinking not having any more pets at this moment to save me from another heart ache :)

My health is improving, I have fully recovered (i think) from the backache. My menses used to be right on time but it went astray after my 2nd miscarriage. Something about the hormones which will eventually stabilized. That's what the doctor said. I just have to wait and see I guess.

Have you started the conceiving procesS?

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.