« Home | Selamat Pagi Duhai Mentari » | Which MARVEL Superheroine Are You » | Going For Pap Smear Soon » | The Oracle Has Spoken » | The Jung & Enneagram Test Results » | Too Tired For Writing Or Talking » | Garfield - An Urban Legend? » | Urband Legends & American Idol » | Going Mystery Shopping » | Blissful Sunday But Wait Here Comes Monday..Tuesday » 

Monday, March 14, 2005 

Mario Drops Out Of American Idol?


I am so sad and utterly speechless today when Farah broke me the news.... Uwaaa...Mario Vasquez drops out of American Idol? How can he do that? Eh..sure him or not...Maybe it's Constantine or Scott? Not my Mario.. He's my favourite 4 finalists and now he's dropping out. Seriously I think he can win the competition. He's got the whole package..looks, vocal, charm and that oh so sweet smile *sigh. As if today being Monday is not enough to make me *blue*. I will be *blue* for the whole week. How dare you make me *blue*. Only Mondays can make me *blue*. Now it's Monday and Mario. And I will be remembering Mario everytime I see the others performed on American Idol. Well, at least my final 3, Anwar, Carrie and Vonzell are still around. They better not drop out. It is also a blessing for Nikko Smith.He will be replacing Mario in the top 12. Lady Luck is smiling on him. He's got a good vokal but he's not Mario...*sob *sob.

Maybe Mario got a recording contract. Or his mom is sick. Or he struck the lottery and got rich. Or he's got a terminal disease. Or he knocked his head and got amnesia and couldn't remember any note. Or he got married. Whatever the reasons are, he's not telling. I wish him all the best in his future undertakings. There will be one *blue*
Azalea for this whole American Idol season.Along with his other fans of course,..

From this competition they say you're going
I will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile
For they say you are taking the sunshine
That has brighten Azalea's path a while


Goodbye dear Mario...I will be missing you.........

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.