« Home | Garfield & The Voice In His Head » | Five Level Of Madness » | Nostradamus Azalea Heh Heh Part II » | Which Movie Hero Or Villian Are You? » | Nostradamus Azalea Heh Heh » | American Idol Season 4Yep..it's that time again fo... » | Discover Your Zodiac Personality » | Today is the D-Day of the week again..arrgghh Mond... » | An Encounter With Pharyngitis » | 5 Muharam 1426 Hijrah = 14 February 2005 » 

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 

Blissful Sunday But Wait Here Comes Monday..Tuesday

It's been 4 days since my last entry. I've been quite busy with work and all, what more we're having a unit meeting today, I got to finish my presentation slides on competitive analysis and my "mystery" shopping. Ermm.. last Sunday was a totally relaxed day. I spend the whole day just relaxing and yes, I cooked for my hubby! Been quite some time since I last cooked since we hardly been at home during weekend and I'm not much of a cook either. Luckily my husband never complained. Just as long as I cooked, he'd be happy. We went to Pasar Borong quite late, it was around 12 am. It was a Sunday, so we dun feel like going out of the house early, just watched TV and lazying around. By the time we got home it was already 1.30pm. I got to cooking straight away, cooked the sambal berlada, ikan masak sambal tumis, taugey masak kicap, ikan kembung goreng and his favourite ikan bacin. I finished cooking at 3.30pm. 2 hours just flew, pheww... Luckily it turned out okay, after we had lunch, I performed the Zuhur prayer and was just relaxing on the bed. Felt kinda tired, maklumlah jarang memasak with me being sick for 2 weeks. I dozed off and woke up around 6.30 pm...that was almost 2 1/2 hours straight...Hehe I must have been exhausted without realizing it. Then woke up and after that onwards was just sessions in front of the TV. I was doing my officemate's bunga telur (wonder who?? *wink *wink) while watching Tru Calling ( I have adopt a fondness to this show!) and The Apprentice. Too bad I dun have any digital camera to share the bunga telur pics here. Went to bad at 1.00am dragging my feet knowing that tomorrow'a going to be another Monday.....

By the way, I do take bunga telur and wedding hantaran orders for those interested. I have a few designs but if you have any ideas, you're most welcomed to share. Very affordable prices compared to those you find in the kedai hantaran.

Very nice site!
» » »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.