« Home | Blissful Sunday But Wait Here Comes Monday..Tuesday » | Garfield & The Voice In His Head » | Five Level Of Madness » | Nostradamus Azalea Heh Heh Part II » | Which Movie Hero Or Villian Are You? » | Nostradamus Azalea Heh Heh » | American Idol Season 4Yep..it's that time again fo... » | Discover Your Zodiac Personality » | Today is the D-Day of the week again..arrgghh Mond... » | An Encounter With Pharyngitis » 

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 

Going Mystery Shopping

My manager requested me to do some mystery shopping on Tuesday. Do you know what mystery shopping is? Well, I have to go to several competitor outlets to get an overall look on their business centers as well as their staff courtesy and knowledge. It’s a good exercise as you can compare how this centers work and compare with our Clickers. So, yesterday I went to Suria KLCC and Midvalley Mega Mall. In Suria KLCC, I visited the Maxis I-centre and Anjung Mimos. I got some good ideas on what to comment on both centers. By the way, since I was in KLCC, I might as well walk around right? Ehehe..try to separate a woman from shopping complexes and see what you get. I bet no lady would just go in , do whatever assignments and walk out right? Of course we would “menyelam sambil minum air”. I got myself the Leka-Leka ice cream, This time I tried the Pistachio and French Vanilla. It was so yummy and I was enjoying every minute of savouring the delicious, melt-in-your mouth ice cream. I went to Parkson Grand to get a baby gift for my manager. She came back from confinement on 1st February and we haven’t got any gift for her baby girl. The baby is almost four months so I decided to go for a hamper with baby outfits for 6 month and above. Then, I stopped by at Watson’s to get some toiletries. By then it was almost lunch hour and I decided to head out for Mid Valley. I walked past The Swatch Shop on the Concourse Floor and I saw my ex-boss, Norita in the shop. She’s no longer in TM Net, now she’s one of the AGM for Brand in Telco. She didn’t notice me as she was at the counter either purchasing a watch or getting a new strap or whatever. Ehehe looks like I’m not the only one spending some of the office time to get a few things done.
I reached Mid Valley around 1.30pm and finished my assignments around 3.30pm, then only I had lunch at Dave’s Deli. Haven’t been there for quite some time. I had one of my used to be favourite, chicken schnitzel. It was an all-by-myself lunch but I was sitting facing the passage walk so I got to see everyone walking around. After lunch, I decided to head back and as I past KFC, I heard a voice shouting
“Cikooopeek!” and I turned and saw my younger sister there having lunch with her friends. Ahaha thought she’s on diet , meh? She’s doing her Masters in UM and it just a few minutes drive to Midvalley. Lucky for her. If you’re wondering what “Cikopek” is, we dun really know what it means either, The word originated from my Chinese Auntie neighbour who used to refer to “Cikopek” whenever she talked about itchy, lousy, horny men. Ehehhe..if I could remember, she once said Cikopek means “itchy men” in Chinese (not sure Cantonese or Hakka or Mandarin). Since the word is so catchy, we started to call each other and everyone else we talked about as “Cikopek”. It somehow stick and we’ve been using the terms for years but of course we do it behind the auntie or she wouldn’t be so pleased. Eheheh…

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.