« Home | Garfield - An Urban Legend? » | Urband Legends & American Idol » | Going Mystery Shopping » | Blissful Sunday But Wait Here Comes Monday..Tuesday » | Garfield & The Voice In His Head » | Five Level Of Madness » | Nostradamus Azalea Heh Heh Part II » | Which Movie Hero Or Villian Are You? » | Nostradamus Azalea Heh Heh » | American Idol Season 4Yep..it's that time again fo... » 

Thursday, March 03, 2005 

Too Tired For Writing Or Talking

I'm sleep walking today. Too tired from yesterday's department meeting which lasted until 10pm. I'm too tired to write or talk. I didn't even get to watch CSI yesterday. Too tired to wait for the rerun at 1.00 am. I feel unrejuvenated from yesterday's sleep and my energy level is barely 50%.
Just doing some personality tests today. Caza, I cilok this from your blog. Very cool tests available in this website. Hope you don't mind.


Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion46%
Stability43%
Orderliness76%
Empathy50%
Interdependence43%
Intellectual83%
Mystical63%
Artistic90%
Religious90%
Hedonism10%
Materialism63%
Narcissism56%
Adventurousness56%
Work ethic70%
Self absorbed76%
Conflict seeking63%
Need to dominate43%
Romantic70%
Avoidant30%
Anti-authority70%
Wealth36%
Dependency43%
Change averse43%
Cautiousness56%
Individuality56%
Sexuality76%
Peter pan complex23%
Physical security56%
Food indulgent83%
Histrionic43%
Paranoia43%
Vanity43%
Hypersensitivity63%
Female cliche83%
TRAIT SNAPSHOT:
clean, organized, dislikes chaos, semi neat freak, perfectionist, traditional, realist, fits in most places, enjoys managing others, risk averse, good at saving money, prudent, respects authority, high self control, hard working, does not like to stand out, follows the rules, finisher, resilient, takes precautions, cautious, honest, unfamiliar with the dark side of life, practical, dutiful

LOWEST POINT : HEDONISM 10%
As you can see from the test my hedonism is only 10%. This simply means i'm not pleasure- seeking, high-living, extravagant or stuff like that. Well, I guess that's right, I dun really go for the fame or glory. I'm happy if I can just live by another day not as long as I don't have to worry about getting a roof on my head or food to satisfy my tummy. I didn't come from a rich family, infact we were very average but manage to get through life and education. I like being average.
HIGHEST POINTS: ARTISTIC & RELIGIOUS 90%
That is a relief actually .At least I know where my stand is. I believe so. About artistic, I'm not into paintings, music or stuff like that, but I like handicrafts a lot. Things that you can create with your own hands. I'm beginning to get serious in handicrafts since it is a great stress relief especially when you're having a bad day in the office, it would be a great retreat to do something you enjoy at home.



Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.