« Home | The Jung & Enneagram Test Results » | Too Tired For Writing Or Talking » | Garfield - An Urban Legend? » | Urband Legends & American Idol » | Going Mystery Shopping » | Blissful Sunday But Wait Here Comes Monday..Tuesday » | Garfield & The Voice In His Head » | Five Level Of Madness » | Nostradamus Azalea Heh Heh Part II » | Which Movie Hero Or Villian Are You? » 

Friday, March 04, 2005 

The Oracle Has Spoken

I am at the point of deciding 5 Main Issues In My Life:

1. Apply for a new job
2. Apply for VSS (Voluntary Separation Scheme)
3. Go for a vacation
4. Set up my own business (wedding hantaran, florist & bunga telur)
5. Have children.

And this is the outcome. Basically what the test do is intrepret what I keyed in earlier.



The Oracle Advises...

have children

Ask the Oracle a Question



choices mind gut heart Total
have children [10] [10] [10] 30
setting up own business [10] [10] 9 29
applying for VSS 7 [10] [10]
27
getting a new job [10] [10] 7
27
going for a vacation 6 [10] 9 25



Ermm..full marks on the gut..I guess I follow my gut a lot...Hey I got guts man!!!
By the way, maybe I should proceed with having children. Frankly, I still fear my previous experiences with pregnancy (once miscarried, once ectopic baby), I guess it's about time to have children. I think both me and hubby are prepared. We can try and leave the rest to God. At the bottom of my heart, apart from work conflicts and need to go for a retreat, I know that having a child is my PRIORITY at the moment. So, pray with me on this and wish me luck this time around. I need all the prayers and luck I can get from everyone......

kak, jom ah buat bisnes. malas tul la nak keje sini dah. hehehe..

Caza. Go here and learn how you can start a business. Bank usahawan kasik loan and start pay one year after. http://www.mecd.gov.my

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.