« Home | Down With The Virus » | Year Of The Rooster » | How Do You Decide When You Reach Crossroads? » | Everything Is Going Against You » | Do you believe in supernaturals like ghosts? » | Do you believe in Ghosts? » | Childhood is mystery walking hand-in-hand with vis... » | Life » | Where Is My Motivation? » | Back From Raya Haji » 

Monday, February 14, 2005 

5 Muharam 1426 Hijrah = 14 February 2005

We are already entering the new Hijrah year. So, what will your resolution be this Hijrah year? As usual 'berhijrah' is to be a better person secara sahsiah, perlakuan dan peribadi. My resolution will be the same as the Gregorian new year.Hopefully, this year my wishes will come true. I have to work towards achieving my wishes and goals of course. I hope this year would bring a better working environment for me. I want to reach that job satisfaction level that I believe every working people out there strife for. My motivation level is dropping as each day goes by and I'm afraid that I can no longer have the spirit to work.
Today's also Valentine's Day (to those who are celebrating), as for me, it doesn't take a special day to let that someone knows how much you love or care for them. I believe it is an everyday routine to express love to your loved ones.I mean we can never know, if anything might happen any of these days, we hope for the best of course. That's why I let my loved ones know how much I think of them, just giving them a call or dropping a Hi! in their e-mails or YM would do. What if another Valentine's Day never comes by and the loved ones gone before you had the chance to say how much you loved them?

Here's a few tips on how to make this day special.Btw, I got this from the internet:

Valentines Day is NOT only for Lovers
by Catherine Pulsifer

Some people hate to see Valentines Day come around. Some have ended relationships and feel lonely while others have not yet met that someone special. Valentines Day should be a day to share love with those around you. Below are 10 thoughts you can do on Valentines Day to make the day special for you:
1. Look around you and appreciate
those who care about you, be thankful they are in your life.
2. Rather than expect a card, send a card
to someone special in your life (your mum, a relative, a friend) and thank them for being them.
3. Treat yourself on Valentines Day…
if you don't love yourself then you will never be able to love others in a meaningful way.
4. Call your mum or your dad
, or that someone who made a difference in your life and thank them for caring about you.
5. Enjoy your day
, remember, that you are exchanging a day of your life.
6. Take 5 minutes and sit quietly
and reflect on all the blessings in your life. Remember there are always those who are in a worse situation than you.
7. Do something nice for someone today. .
. it may be as simple as smiling at someone in an elevator to buying someone a coffee.
8. Call that friend or relative that you have not talked with in awhile.
9. Cook or buy
your favorite meal for dinner.
10. Last but not least, don't feel sorry for yourself; be thankful for all the good things in your life

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.