« Home | Back From Raya Haji » | A Drawing of Azaleas » | A Painting of Azaleas By Ron WIlson » | Real Azaleas In Action » | Happy Birthday To Ayang- 21st Jan » | Azalea? Why Azalea? » | Finally I'm Doing This » | Me On A Bad Day  » 

Thursday, January 27, 2005 

Where Is My Motivation?

I find it so hard to get up in the morning to go to work. I feel like I have no motivation to go to work. To me it will be another boring session of sitting down and staring at the PC. I've been feeling this way for the past 1 year actually. What is demotivating me? Could it be the work, the environment or the company itself? I feel time moves very slow while in the office. Maybe because I've been here for 5 years already and I need to move on to some other company. Things are really wearing me down here. I need to get that motivation, that kick to start-off my day. Tried to go to bed early but still all I did was just waking up early, still no difference on my excitement level to go to work whatsoever. While there in the office, time seems to go on very very slow. *sigh. It's only8.30am...and I can't wait to go home already. Well, I just have to bear another 8 hours more.

Time Will Continue To Tick By
"Lost yesterday,
somewhere between sunrise and sunset,
two golden hours,
each set with 60 diamond minutes.
No reward is offered,
for they are gone forever."
Horace Mann

I am having that same feeling and I have only been here 8 months..... This is bad... So bad...

Well, that is working life..Guess we have to live with it. I pity u la kan, tak sampai setahun lagi dah demotivated. Hope you have the patience. I know mine is running out veyr fast.

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.