« Home | Year Of The Rooster » | How Do You Decide When You Reach Crossroads? » | Everything Is Going Against You » | Do you believe in supernaturals like ghosts? » | Do you believe in Ghosts? » | Childhood is mystery walking hand-in-hand with vis... » | Life » | Where Is My Motivation? » | Back From Raya Haji » | A Drawing of Azaleas » 

Monday, February 07, 2005 

Down With The Virus

Today I feel sick. I have been having sore throat and flu since Saturday. I've been coughing phlegm as well. Thanks to the ubelievably hot weather nowadays. I went to pick up my mom at KLIA returning from Mekah on Saturday morning and spend time with her in our house in Kelana Jaya. It was so hot in Kelana Jaya. Rasa macam udara berkuap. By the end of the day i was too weak from the heat, rasa macam nak pitam. Luckily the heat is not so bad in my house in Pinggiran Putra. Somehow my apartment doesn't get too much sun. So, I spend the whole of yesterday watching tv and just lying on the sofa. I was drowsy from the cough syrup and medication. It was a too ordinary weekend but I am so glad and happy that my mom has returned and she is healthy although dia pun batuk-batuk. Thought of getting MC today and hubby was nagging this morning why I still want to go to work, but thinking that tomorrow and the rest of the week I will be on CNY leave, I just dragged myself to work today. Besides, I had already taken MC on last Thursday due to pain in my right wrist. I can't event move my wrist or lift anything, the pain was excruciating. The doctor was saying something about "trapped angin in my saraf" so he got my wrist bandaged. The pain is gone but I have to be careful not to carry heavy stuffs in my right hand. Hmm... so I'm closing this Monkey year with sickness and hopefully the Rooster year will be better for all of us.

dearie, take a break. u've been through a lot of stress, the leeast u could do is give urself a break!

and happy holidays too!

Take care girl! Hope you had a good rest during the CNY break.

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.