« Home | American Idol Season 4Yep..it's that time again fo... » | Discover Your Zodiac Personality » | Today is the D-Day of the week again..arrgghh Mond... » | An Encounter With Pharyngitis » | 5 Muharam 1426 Hijrah = 14 February 2005 » | Down With The Virus » | Year Of The Rooster » | How Do You Decide When You Reach Crossroads? » | Everything Is Going Against You » | Do you believe in supernaturals like ghosts? » 

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 

Nostradamus Azalea Heh Heh

My predictions on American Idols 4 - 1st male finalist night were accurate. Anwar Robinson and Mario Vasquez did damn good jobs with their singing and performance yesterday. Makes me so happy with my premonitions but then again everything is up to the American voters. Hopefully they can sense real talents. What really amazed me last night was to watch Bo Bice performed. I had never heard him singing but he's actually good. He's good this deep, rocker voice which suited his choice of song perfectly. He sang Drift Away by Uncle Kracker and rocked the crowd. Perfect delivery without pitching or out of tune problems. Ehehe I sounded like one of the AI judges. Ermm.. anyway, I'm confident that my top two favourites will make it. Here's my prediction for the male top 6 finalists :

1. Anwar Robinson
2.Mario Vasquez
3. Bo Bice
4.David Brown
5.Scott Savol
6. Constantine Maroulis

I can still hear Bo Bice singing in my head. The song has been repeating at the back of my mind since I heard him sang last night. If only he works more on the charm...maybe trim the beard or cut his hair... ahah as if that will happen.He looked too old to be an AI (although he's only 29) .Oh well, only time will tell. We just have to wait and watch :D

Here's the catchy chorus:

Give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and DRIFT AWAY
Give me the beat boys and free my soul

I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and DRIFT AWAY

Very nice site! » »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.