« Home | What Happened to Our Server? » | Birth Order Predictor » | What Does Your Birth Date Mean? » | What I Got for My Birthday » | I am 28 !! » | You're Going to Drop Over and Sleep » | Happy 2nd Anniversary » | Back After The Silence » | Blame It On The Itchy Hands » | What is a 710? » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

The Incubation of a Blog

Hereby I would like to announce that this blog is temporarily closed. Reason being is that my work has taken a lot of my time and another reason is i'm having a blog-out-of-idea syndrome. Worry not, you haven't seen the last of me. I will continue reading all my fellow bloggers and doing my usual commenting.

Maybe when something really good happens in my life, I will start blogging again. Until then, keep my blog at the back of your mind, it will emerge again someday :)

why iela? why? hehee...u take care dear, work is work but blog is blog tu tau..hehe...takdalah, just don stress sangat with work kay...by the way, i have a new blog ya...its http://mamapinkie.blogspot.com ....take care dear...

aisehmenggg
gonna miss ya writing la ini macam..
tarapa.. take a holiday dulu
nanti balik banyak lagi cite best best :)
bila nak dtg umah main ngan indah? ehhehe
indah dah pandai blow big bubble :P

Just found you...What a beautiful blog...
Wish you all the best, till you return.. (^___^)

ps: I have secretly wanted to do this , too ;)

reenaz : thanks for the advice. Guess i'm having blog fatigue :D Hopefully will recover soon. Visited your new blog. Very informative and touching. Post a lot of Ridhwan's picture ok!

sity: Waa..somebody misses my writing aa? Guess I'm not that bad hehe...worry not sity, I will be back

mensabarbie: hello, welcome to my close-for-a-few-weeks b log. Hopefully you enjoy the archive :)

Yes..and there is plenty for me to read while you are taking the time you need. Blogs never shut off...I wish I could with mine... ;-)

"Salam Aidilfitri dari tangan ke hati" - Tangan bersalaman...Hati memaafkan.
Selamat Hari Raya ~ Maaf Zahir Batin ~ Ikhlas daripada Susan Jafri

i'll miss you soooo much!! maybe we can ym chat or email each other? :)

mwah!!

Aiyo after EONS of nt dropping by ur blog, now that i dropd by, u r incubating pulak...bt anyway have a nice life dear...take care...return to blogging soon...

Very nice site!
» »

Five years ago, if you were given a RED file, there wasnt much you could do with it, Duran said. [url=http://www.elitwine.com]canada goose outlet online[/url] Dimebon raised hopes in the Alzheimer's community after a 2008 study of the drug in Russia suggested it was more effective than other Alzheimer's treatments on the market. [url=http://www.pariscanadagoosepascher.com]canada goose chilliwack bomber[/url] Jdepjfyis
[url=http://www.texsoco.com]canada goose expedition[/url] Rvphqswsh [url=http://www.christianlouboutinonlineoutlet.co.uk]christian louboutin uk[/url] rjjzmwbqg

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.