« Home | Blame It On The Itchy Hands » | What is a 710? » | Latest Ladies Kitchen Accessory » | tmnet streamyx Free Modem Promotion » | Salasilah Keluarga Ayah Pin » | Mencari Cinta Atau Mencari Glamor? (Looking for Lo... » | What's Up Dude? » | I Am Not In The Mood » | Ji....Oh Ji...... » | The Tragedy That Shocked The World » 

Thursday, August 25, 2005 

Back After The Silence

Hello …hello anybody there? Azalea is back in the house. Been gone for 3 weeks. Did anyone missed me? I doubt it…hehe anyway I have been keeping quiet most of the time either coz I was busy or I just don’t feel like writing. Despite that, I still read my friends blogs so I know mostly on what they are up to.

The main reason why I haven’t been blogging is because my blog has gone nuts. Whenever I want to create a new post, I can’t do any settings. The text box is there alright, but the tools on top of the text box are gone. So, basically I cannot amend my font type, sizes and colours, left alone to upload photo. So, at this moment, I’m trying to upload through Blogger in Microsoft Words.. Hmm.. if you see my postings, you’ll know it turned out ok. Not that ok.. the fonts are all in black..never mind la, as long as people can read.

All in all, it has been quite a hectic 3 weeks, besides the work, here’s my update in the simplest form:

  1. My PC turned out ok. It was a virus but all my files and e-mails are there and I’m not complaining anymore. Remind me not to be itchy hands anymore. Next time, I might not be so lucky

  1. one of my best colleague has left TM Net . I am sad coz he’s one of the best people I have worked with but I am also happy that he’s going to a better company that hopefully will realize the talented and hardworking guy that he is

  1. I attended a two days course on marketing skills for non-marketing executive. Pretty helpful to brush up my marketing skills? What? Marketing skills? You are a chemist graduate!! Haha

  1. Ya. One more thing. I got trapped in the lift once last week.Alone. Stupid KPV lift. But pretty cool experience. Wouldn’t want to go through it again. Blurrgghh luckily I was not in urgency to go to the toilet.

See you guys some other time. Chow!!!!!!!!!

i missed you a lot!!! was wondering where you were.

don't want to be the last to greet you. so happy birthday, sweetie!! Mwah!!

Helooo Selina,

I am around, there's tons of things i want to write but there seems to be something wrong with my blog. I'll always be around ;)

Thanx bunches for the birthday greeting! You are the first to greet me..Yipeee thank you thank you!

My wedding anniversary will be on
6th Sept while my birthday on the 10th.

There's only one wish for me this year and I believe it is the same wish that you wished for as well. I'll pray for both of us :)

err.. mana aci, dia kasik wish awal sesangat!

nyways, thinking that you'll read this esok.. happy anniversary eh?

rerasa cam semalam je dok kipas2 kat pelamin.. hehhe..

Mekacih Caza!!
Mmmuahhhh...ehehe time really flies by kan? Dah 2 tahun ghupenye. Ahh bila plak kita nak kipas awak? Heh heheh

Happy Anniversary!!!

and Happy Birthday jugak!!

Blogger ni memang kekadang biol. Biasa ah, benda free. Hehehehe

Very nice site! » »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.