« Home | I am 28 !! » | You're Going to Drop Over and Sleep » | Happy 2nd Anniversary » | Back After The Silence » | Blame It On The Itchy Hands » | What is a 710? » | Latest Ladies Kitchen Accessory » | tmnet streamyx Free Modem Promotion » | Salasilah Keluarga Ayah Pin » | Mencari Cinta Atau Mencari Glamor? (Looking for Lo... » 

Monday, September 12, 2005 

What I Got for My Birthday

It has been a while since I bought a book for myself, and my last visit to MPH has gotten me excited, looking at the new bestsellers and all (it has been ages since I've been there). Too bad I was runing low on cash, don't mention about credit card, those are hopeless either. I've been passionate on reading since I was small, but didn't really get to read much after I got married and further more I was into doing "hantaran", "bunga telur" and stuff like that.

So, when I got 4 novels on my birthday, I was so happy!! Somehow, Aqus knew I wanted books..hehe (of course he would after my ranting and complaining about not having money to buy them,). These are the books he bought for me :







He's been noticing I've got mostly Sidney Sheldon's, so he bought the latest two as well as Dan Brown's 2 latest novels. I haven't started burying myself into them but looking forward to it today. So, there it was, a simple yet meaningful birthday present.

Thanks dear for the wonderful books, by the way where are the flowers? Eheheheh.....

Thanx bunches to all my friends for the birthday wishes and SMS' !

walawwet, new books..NICEEE..look so yummy.so delicious..ngehngehngeh..

eh, wanna borrow my books..lets me know eh, ada la sesikit collection kt rumah. kalau suka autobiography, i want to recommend u richard branson,losing my virginity.best giller! nad beli kt carbootsale kt london..murah je.50p.. (RM3.50)

eheheh nak pinjam :D there's lots of books that i really wanna read, but banned in Malaysia (like la it's going to stop whatever they're trying to prevent). tengok kat www.acmebooks.com tu mcm best jer.

If i got a chance to go oversea, i make sure i bring home lottssss of books :D

order from internet can, but most adult books they banned la, cannot buy, kesian tul.. so my best hope is either to go obersea or get it from friends there. Sume kat France tu bahasa Perancis jer ker buku-bukunya?

What a great site
»

best regards, nice info »

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.