« Home | Finally I'm Doing This » | Me On A Bad Day  » 

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 

Azalea? Why Azalea?

I have been asked why I like to use Azalea as a nickname. Well, part of it is because I like the name so much and ada sipi-sipi ngan my name, Azila (ok what.. Azalea and Azila). Most women love roses but to me Azalea is a special flower. Azaleas are symbols of First Love (how nice...my husband is my first love), Romance, Fragile Passion, Temperance as well as Take Care Of Yourself For Me (senang what..the fella can take care of themselves). It is also the Chinese Symbol for Womanhood.
Azalea is a species of the genus Rhododendron, North American and Asian shrubs of the family Ericaceae (evergreen shrubs) that are distinguished by the usually deciduous leaves. Azaleas are handsome shrubs with large clusters of pink, red, orange, yellow, purple, or white flowers.

Wanna see how they look like? Jeng ..Jeng..Jeng...

Yours Truly

  • I'm AzaLea
  • From Cyberjaya, Malaysia
  • Easy Going. Rebel In Silence. Observant. Overcritize. High Aspirations & Dreams. Love Children. Have Just Given Birth To A Beautiful Baby Boy.Love To Have Everyone Around.Love To Be Around Everybody Else.Outgoing. Talkative.
Click To My Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.